The first and only infection prevention, infection control and covid safety training and certification program designed exclusively for the medical sales professional!
Are you ready to have access restored to your customers?
Healiant’s Covid Safety Training and Certification program was purpose-built to help medical and pharmaceutical sales representatives regain access to their clinical customers.
– Accelerate your team’s safe engagement with clinical customers
– Elevate the infection prevention knowledge and confidence of your sales team
– Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the safety of your employees and those you serve
– Protect your team members and their families
– Be prepared for the new normal of more rigid safety and infection prevention requirements
– Learn infection control best-practices for medical sales representatives
– Understand Covid-19 transmission, methods of protection and risk reduction
– Master infection prevention terms
– Understand how to protect yourself, your customers and their patients in healthcare settings
– Stay informed with updated infection prevention news and guidance
Dolly Greene RN, BSN, CIC
Dolly is an RN with her BSN and board certified in infection control and prevention with 27 years of experience in the field. She is the Co-owner and lead instructor of Infection Prevention & Control Resources which provides intense training classes for thousands of caregivers around the country. Dolly is the former Chair, current Author and faculty member for APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Prevention & Control). She is the Recipient of the (SHEA) Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America Advanced Practice IP Award and many other awards and inductions.
– Medical Device
– Capital Equipment
– Medical Products
– Medical Disposables
– Healthcare IT
– Diagnostic Imaging
Infection Prevention - Quick Resources
Read, download or display these helpful guides to infection prevention.
From mask wearing to eye protection, these quick resources can help your staff stay in front of Covid-19.
Show your customers that your sales organization has been trained on and is practicing the most updated guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, APIC and NIH for essential healthcare workers.